It's known that games, especially video games, have inspired the minds of every player and there have been claims as to the way they affect various facets of one’s overall health. It's found to be a more fun and easy way to boost brain skills and other related skills that can improve your daily lives whenever you play these games. Sometimes, having fun while killing some time or taking a couple of minutes off your busy day with the help of these games can also ease what you feel and lessen your stress. Here are ten of the common games often played to improve various skills and take time to relax after spending a great deal of time with your daily lives.
1. Akinator Akinator is a cartoon genie in the game produced by Elokence who will ask you a series of questions that could identify your potential character. It is one good game to play if you would like for a challenge, especially if you get bored or lazy. Your trusted genie will tell you what exactly you are thinking and you can feel some goosebumps after a few streaks of correct guesses. If you know that there is someone who can easily guess what’s in your thoughts, it is kind of amazing and it could be so much fun as you continue playing for more.
2. Bottle Flip 3D You may join millions of people around the world and play the game of Bottle Flip 3D if you would like some kind of real-life challenge. Bottle flipping was a popular game since it is one of the favorite pastimes of many teenagers and young adults. Because it can already be played in various devices for a broader and better experience, it became even more popular. Because it is a game that's not too complicated to play, it will help you kill a few minutes at any time of the day.
3. Starcraft If you are into some hardcore gaming and you want to improve your cognitive skills like memory and reasoning as you plan, strategize, and manage resources, you should play strategy-based games like Starcraft. It's a science fiction real-time strategy-based game involving different alien species fighting for dominance and every species has different fighting units and tactics of winning. Players are assigned to deal with resources to be able to build and sustain their units as they develop brain flexibility given different circumstances.
4. Overwatch Multiplayer games can help to develop hand-eye coordination, particularly first-person shooter games. Players have to continually assess, react, and decide in each moment based on various factors, like map layout, positioning, characters, abilities, enemy position, and more with the intense action of Overwatch. The head of the player simultaneously considers these aspects and coordinates these in his brain with the interpretation and reaction as shown by the movements of his hands and fingers.
5. Diablo Franchise Players can pick among the numerous character classes, including wizard, witch doctor, barbarian, or crusader, to defeat Diablo, the Lord of Terror in this action role-playing game. In order to achieve this, they ought to explore, acquire, and trade weapons, armor, and magic items while they battle hordes and demons. Players should consider these elements while they also act, think, and decide fast. These games are often played as they can help improve inductive reasoning skills while facing various situations.
6. SimCity You can try SimCity if you need a little less intense game where players create a city and face the several challenges of urban planning. In this simulation game, the real world is being imitated and it shows the players some real-world skills, like managing finite resources and making decisions that will result in complex consequences. Once you take each action, you are required to have a good analysis so as to make better decisions that can also affect the next move.
7. 2048 It's a mobile puzzle game that makes use of logic and mathematical skills to win where players swipe tiles with corresponding numbers throughout the board. When two tiles using the same numbers are touching one another, they will merge into one tile with the sum of the two numbers. The game’s objective is to swipe number tiles across the board until the player can create a single tile that has the number 2048 on it. Players are able to work out their brains as they determine patterns, solve intricate problems under time pressure, or think logically in this form of puzzle games. Typically, the rules of the game are very simple and it doesn't take so much of your time and skills but you need a good thinking brain to solve each puzzle properly.
8. NBA Franchise While the real-world league was postponed this season because of the pandemic, avid basketball fans can still enjoy their favorite game in a virtual setting. NBA2K20 is one of the sports games that allows the users to have a true-to-life league exposure to real-life graphics and ultra-realistic gameplay. These are normally fast-paced just like the real action games and need good hand-eye coordination to score and win. As they do not involve any type of violence but only the necessary skills, such as quick thinking, fast analysis, and good decision-making, they are usually preferred over action games.
9. Minecraft Minecraft has become one of the very popular games these days, particularly with those who like to create and develop their very own world, and nobody can ever deny this fact. The open-world sandbox game is set in a landscape where blocks are utilized to represent trees, grass, rocks, dirt, water, and so many other things that are randomly generated through the entire game. It is actually regarded as an action-adventure game because it requires quick reflexes and amazing problem-solving skills that entail thinking, both during violent and non-violent situations. It also entails experimentation, teamwork, as well as creativity other than this to build a world and perform various activities.
10. Animal Jam Animal Jam won’t become an award-winning app for nothing if it doesn't give benefits to its users. In this casual game, you'll be brought to the world of Jamaa and become your favorite animal as you explore the wild and discover how to protect the nature. Kids just love this game where they have a safe playground to have interaction with other players from around the world.
11. Gacha Life It’s time to get on a new adventure in another casual game where you start dressing up your anime characters using different outfit, hairstyles, weapons, and much more. Show how creative you are and learn how to communicate with other users or build a scene to tell your unique story. Play the game where you could explore different areas and you will learn about different people and places.
12. Forge of Empires If you want to experience various places in different times, such as the ancient civilizations, medieval kingdom, and even the future, you could play the strategy game called Forge of Empires . As https://sites.google.com/view/bottle-flip-3d experience history, you can create your own city and rule your empire. Have your army or troops ready to defend your territory from the ones that desire to conquer it so as to keep it safe and peaceful.
13. Tekken Franchise Last but not the least, since it is a game that started all the video games that we get to enjoy these days, Tekken should also be included in the list. Hosted by Mishima Zaibatsu, it's an arcade game that follows the events through the King of Iron Fist Tournament. Players take on various characters to battle and win in the tournament so as to gain control of the company. To perform different attacks with varying impact on the opponent, several controls may be used. Every attack that ought to be done to decrease the enemy’s stamina faster while you retain yours and become victorious so it's essential to think fast and move quickly.
There were several genres that were introduced throughout the years and each one has so many games developed and released to fulfill the needs of every player. Users have their own preferences and they learn various skills and enhance each of them to prepare for their next battle or adventure regardless of the game they play. Although the list may be longer, these are probably the most popular games you can play, particularly on a bigger screen in order to have a better gaming experience.